Light Version | Dark Version
New! – Widgetized sidebar option now available
Now you select the option in the theme panel that allows for a static and widgetized sidebar. See the live demo here
Static Sidebar, Unlimited Portfolios, Staff Pages, 6 Portfolio Item Variations, Photo Gallery page templates, Blog Section..and much more awesomeness!
Minim is a very clean and professional portfolio and small business theme. The focus is on the portfolio content which allows you to easily showcase your work online in an elegant fashion. You can upload portfolio items via custom post types, create unlimited portfolio categories and of course choose between the 6 different portfolio item styles (default, slider, video, gallery, full images and plain). The portfolio template comes with a drop-down where users can choose what category to browse and pagination support. Since the portfolio template isn’t paginated you can get full SEO benefits from showcasing the static category pages.
For those who have a small web agency and wish to showcase their team members, Minim comes with a Fresh staff template and individual staff pages. You can add your members via the custom post types and each can have their own page with a longer description and their social icons.
Included are 2 gallery page templates (page with image slider and page with grid gallery) so you can have pages that showcase multiple images and are separate from the portfolio. And you can obviously make unlimited amounts of these..and the images show up automatically pulling from the media up-loader so you don’t have to deal with shortcodes to do them.
Blog Style Homepage Option Available!
Easily switch to a blog style homepage if you rather setup a simple blog and not deal with the slider or the homepage tabs
Static Sidebar Menu (Optional)
A static menu and awesome navigation icons make this theme a cool change from your average sites. As the user scrolls down the menu scrolls down as well so it’s always visible, making browsing your site a great/easy experience. The navigation icon styles just add to the awesomeness by providing visual visual queues of the link in question. The icons are added via special classes in the WP menu creator so it’s really easy.
Awesome “Hello Bar” (With Cookies Enabled)
A top notification bar is perfect for showing off your latest news and/or special announcements. You’ve seen them on all the top sites and always wanted one…now you too can bask in such glory.Simply set your desired notification in the theme panel and you’re set. Users can open/close the notification bar and a special cookie will remember your users action so they aren’t annoyed by it popping up or down with every page load.
Choose between the light or dark versions!
Light & Dark versions of the theme are available and it only take a couple clicks in the theme panel to switch back and forth from them. Besides that, you can easily upload your own logo as well as choose a logo background color and background hover color (good for transparent logos or the default text logo).
See the Dark Version Here
Cool Animated Sidebar or Regular Widgetized Sidebar
You can choose to use the default animated menu that moves while the user scrolls down the page or select the static sidebar option in the theme panel to allow for a “normal” widgetized sidebar. See the live demo.
Documentation & Support Included
Support documentation is provided in HTML format and of course you are always welcome to ask me any questions if you require further assistance or have any recommendations. I am here to help.
The theme speaks for itself. I hope you like it!
Review by webakery
The last WP Theme was a dissaster for me. I spent more then 30 hours trying to make it work and setup the page the way I like it, and that was all just WP changing, no code changing. At the end of everything i checked my site in FF and everything was completely broken.
So I head back to the TF and looked for other, better template. I have bought your template and I must say. I have been stunned! The difference and improvement from the other template cannot be even tell. I mean seriously. You have seperate post types for portfolio and blog (which you might want to mention in description), Slider is extremely easy to use as well, and then the theme options? I have never saw better administration of theme options then in this template! And everything is made by ajax which will save you A LOT of time on slower connection.
All together, this was my greatest buy on Themeforest.
- WordPress 3.2+
- PHP 5 +
Minim WordPress Theme Features
- Light & Dark versions included
- Always visible menu sidebar (optional)
- Some great theme options
- Icon options for navigation – more icons upon request if available, just let me know which you would like to see.
- Toggle notification bar at the top of the site (optional)
- Homepage Slider or Video option
- Theme options panel with some helpful options – see screenshots
- Logo upload option
- Favicon upload option
- Post Types – slider, portfolio, staff
- Portfolio Item Styles – default, slider, video, gallery, full images, plain
- Portfolio template with drop-down category chooser
- Paginated portfolio template
- Staff template and individual staff pages
- Useful shortcodes – including tabs, toggles, buttons, columns, testimonials
- Gallery page template
- Page with slider template
- Built-in styles for the Contact Form 7 plugin
- Blog Page/Section
- Widgetized footer
- Social icons for the footer
- Flickr widget included
- WP JetPack newsletter and recent posts support/styles
- Footer ribbon widget (the buy now ribbon)
- Tested with JetPack and built-in styles
- Footer tagline area – great for shout-outs
- AJAX – Theme panel
- Ideal for portfolio and small business sites
- jQuery – http://jquery.com/
- jQuery Cookie – https://github.com/carhartl/jquery-cookie
- Superfish – http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/
- NivoSlider – http://nivo.dev7studios.com/
- PrettyPhoto – http://www.no-margin-for-errors.com/projects/prettyphoto-jquery-lightbox-clone/
- Fitvids – http://fitvidsjs.com/
- SMOF – http://aquagraphite.com/2011/09/slightly-modded-options-framework/
- Images Used In Demo: –http://drawar.com/ & http://dribbble.com/contempoinc
- Static widgetized sidebar option added – http://wpexplorer.com/premium/minin-sidebar/
- Option to disable portfolio category drop-down added
- Option to disable blog category drop-down added
style.css css/dark.css sidebar.php admin/theme-admin.php images/social-sprite-footer.png images/social-sprite.png template-blog.php template-portfolio.php taxonomy-portfolio_cats.php archive.php