Dulce is a tasty, premium WordPress theme solution designed & developed for personal and professional microbloggers.
With Dulce, it’s all about versatility. The theme supports seven post formats, offers four color variations, boasts three options for gallery posts, provides an easy to use theme options, features a custom designed audio player and more. If you’re interested in offering your readers a smart-looking, user-friendly, stylish, intuitive and creative driven blog, look no further.
If you are a verified customer, and require support, please register for a free account with our official support forum.
Update v1.0.3 December 29, 2011
- Added a User Profile widget with Gravatar support.
- Updated Twitter Feed widget to allow user control over avatar size.
- CSS improvements.
Update v1.0.2 December 22, 2011
- Updated Flickr Widget to stream a Group Pool or User Photostream.
- Updated title format of password protected posts.
- Updated how theme handles Google Analytics Tracking Code.
Update v1.0.1 December 21, 2011
paginate_links()arguments to account for websites with 300+ pages.
Dulce was built, from the ground up, to include many of the sought after features in a premium WordPress theme including:
- Compatible with WordPress 3+. WordPress 3.3 is recommended.
- Supports 7 Post Formats: Link, Audio, Video, Image, Gallery, Status & Quote
- Custom designed and developed HTML5 Audio Player
- Post video content with oEmbed. Preview your video from your WordPress editor.
- 3 different options (2 jQuery slideshows or a grid gallery) for displaying your gallery posts.
- Built in lightbox effects on linked images using Fancybox.
- Fully localized with .po and .mo file included
- Well written and easy to understand User Guide
- 4 color variations
- 2 WordPress 3+ Menus.
- Main menu supports drop downs 2 levels deep.
- 4 widget ready sidebars
- 2 custom widgets
- Twitter Feed Widget
- Flickr Feed Widget
- Intuitive, easy to understand Theme Options, powered by the Theme Options Framework
- Two page templates (Default & No Sidebar)
- Nested comments
- Built in pagination. No plugin required.
- Using Tiny MCE Styles drop down for applying custom styles to your content. No shortcodes to remember! Available post class styles include:
- Blue Button
- Orange Button
- Green Button
- Yellow Highlight
- Right Pull Quote
- Left Pull Quote
- Editor Styles for posts and pages. No more guessing what the content will look like on your live site.
Included in your download will be everything you need to get your site up and running easily. Aside from the theme folder, the package includes:
- All production level PSD files. The PSD ’s are fully named, grouped and layered. Each PSD contains our vertical grid and 10px baseline grid on its own layer
- An XML file to get you started with content. (Please respect the ownership of images, videos and audio files)
- User Guide documentation in PDF format
- A starter child theme for customization
The theme will work just fine without our list of recommended plugins. But, if you would like to extend Dulce’s functionality, as we have in the demo, you will want to download and install them. Each plugin has been hand chosen and vetted for compatibility and stability and, though we cannot guarantee someone else’s work, we firmly stand behind these recommendations:
- Cleaner Gallery by Justin Tadlock
- Contact Form 7 by Takayuki Miyoshi
- Codestyling Localization by Heiko Rabe (if you need to translate the theme)